You already know real estate in Canada is still hot, the legacy of Mark Carney lives on …
In UK, it’s still party time …
House prices in London surge 10% in a MONTH fuelling fears that the housing market is overheating
- Average price being asked by sellers increased from £493,748 to £544,232
- Increase down to a ‘frenzy’ of activity in parts of prime central London as wealthy overseas investors look for a safe haven to place their cash
According to WSJ, real estate in U.S. is back in action – BOOMING
U.S. Real-Estate News: Condos Are Going Back Up for Sale
Here is a look at real-estate news from the weekend and today in the WSJ:
- Condos Are Going Back Up for Sale: Many condominium developers who rode out the real-estate downturn by renting out their units are reverting to for-sale housing, in another sign of the market’s continued recovery over the past year.
- Tenant Rights in Focus: New York City building owners are crying foul over new investigative tactics—including broad subpoenas seeking landlord records and emails—by an office set up last year by Gov. Andrew Cuomo to protect tenant rights.
- Looking Up in Brooklyn: The Downtown Brooklyn Partnership has a sweet deal for landlords in and around the jumbled Fulton Mall: It will pay to turn the landlords’ vacant spaces above old store fronts into new offices.
- The Commish: Hiring Outside the Fold: The trend these days is for the top posts at real-estate services firms to be filled by executives with backgrounds in finance or management, not brokerage.
But latest Breaking News suggest that may not be the case …
|US existing home sales fall, price appreciation slowsThe Globe and Mail-3 hours ago
U.S. home resales fell in September and prices rose at their slowest pace in five months, the latest signs higher mortgage rates were taking …
Mirror, mirror on the wall, will real estate prosperity lasts perpetually ? Say yes or I’d break your face …